PROCEDURE FOR PROVIDING FILMING SERVICES AT ENERGY AND TECHNOLOGY MUSEUM
- Persons wishing to receive the fixation service for objects (exhibits, documents, publications) or premises of Energy and Technology Museum, fill in the “Order form for the fixation of objects or premises of Energy and Technology Museum”.
- Individuals wishing to film museum objects and premises for their personal (non-commercial) use, purchase museum tickets.
- Persons wishing to film during museum working hours (weddings, christenings and other special occasions, personal / group photo sessions, photo shoots for commercial publications, advertising, etc.) must fill in the order form, purchase museum tickets without a discount and pay for the service at the rate of 30 Eur per hour.
- Persons wishing to film during museum working hours on the museum premises for commercial purposes (for film or television films, representations of companies, publications with special additional equipment (lighting, fans, decorations, reels, etc.) must purchase a museum ticket without a discount and pay for the service at a rate of 60 Eur per hour.
- For filming for more than 3 hours or that takes place outside the museum working hours, a separate service contract is concluded.