On one Sunday of the month, December 18th, ETM is free to visit for everyone, and the museum will be visited by Santa Claus, who will read fairy tales, and snow will fall in the museum. Also:
- Children will write Christmas wishes, which we will send directly to the elves’ workshop;
- We will listen to festive music and take pictures;
- We will visit the interactive exposition “Science and Technology for Kids”;
- The museum features the sound-light installation “Electric Diva” by Andrius Mamontovas and Jolita Vaitkutė, as well as watercolor exhibition “Travel Diaries of Lithuania Through the Eyes of a Western Traveller” by the French artist Jérôme Cigara;
- In the Curie and Newton workshops, scientific experiments for the whole family will be held. We will experiment all day every hour (the price of this activity is 2 Eur).
ETM magic Christmas is created together by artists and electronics engineers.
Museums and galleries open their doors to visitors free of admission charge every last Sunday of the month. This year, the Energy and Technology Museum has joined these museums.
In the largest technical museum in Lithuania, you will find: the industrial environment of the old power plant and the remaining authentic equipment, interactive exhibits, a bright fun slide and a control panel simulator with two new scenarios.
We are open from 10 AM to 6.30 PM. Visiting the museum is free of admission charge. No pre-registration is required.