1. Radio “KORDIAL”. Produced in: “Elektrit” (Vilnius), 1938-1939. Algirdas Labutis restoration. Sigitas Žilionis collection.
Wave sections: long, medium, short (18-50 m)
Lamps: AF7, AF3, AL4, AZ1
Additional equipment: interfering station eliminator, timbre regulator.
Power supply: alternating voltage, 120…240 V.
Price in 1938: 280 zlotys.
2. Metal kerosene lamp. Workshop of Teodoras Kreingelis, Vilnius, end of the 19th century. Vytenis Urba collection.
3. Pasteurized cream “Naturel”. M. Joffe’s milk processing plant, 1939. Saulius Pilinkus collection.
In 1905, merchant M. Joffe established the first electrified dairy “Higiena” in Vilnius, in which he produced pasteurized milk, Parisian butter and Russian curd.
4. Mineral water siphon. Produced in: Tromszczynski’s Mineral Water Plant, 1937. Vytenis Urba collection.
5. Tiles made in Vilnius factories. The second half of the 19th century – 1918. Saulius Pilinkus collection